Friday, August 21, 2009

Back To School!

On our way to Miss Cheryl's. She really WAS happy!


Trying to get a first day of school pic. She wasn't into it.

My first day of school pic for the year!

Ahhh...6:15 a.m. Gotta love it.
We are finally back into the school routine.
It's been an adjustment now that I have to drive Tristyn to daycare.
Last year Ashlee dropped her off before school.
I wake up at 5:15 and get myself ready.
Then I wake up Tristyn and Ashlee at 6 a.m.
I grab my coffee and Nug and I are out the door by 6:15.
In the car we listen to Pokerface and Right Round.
Tristyn arrives at Miss Cheryl's at 6:25
And then I'm off to Lake Central by 6:30.
So far I have been getting to school on time and I haven't been rushing.

Tristyn LOVES daycare.
Today was the first day that I heard her cry a little for me when I left.
But Miss Cheryl steered her to the toys right away and she stopped.
I have to say that Nug is POOPED by dinnertime.
She has been going to bed around 7:30 p.m. and sleeping like a rock.
All that walking and playing wears a kid out!




No comments: