Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kansas City Convention

Well...we made it back from Kansas City in sort of one piece!
We left with 24 kids and came back with 23.
Don't worry...she's fine!

Overall we had a great time at the convention.
Over 6,000 journalism nerds in one place.
Awesome.

Instead of recapping everything that we did...
I'm going to post a link to my buddy Sarah's blog.
She wrote EVERYTHING down and posted pictures.
Her blog is at http://verpootens.blogspot.com.
Please check it out!

I have to say that I could not go on these trips with anyone else.
Sarah is the best travel partner.
Except for the snoring.
This was our 7th convention traveling with kids.
We are a great team and I love her dearly for dragging me to these things.
P.S. Thanks for letting me use your toothpaste bud!

No comments: