Friday, December 10, 2010

Tirstyn is 2.5 Today!

Yesterday Tristyn got out of the bathtub
And was prancing around the bathroom singing,
"I'm makey, I'm makey!"
Meaning...I'm naked. I'm naked.
Then she looks in the mirror and checks out her own butt!
She's 2.5!
She shouldn't be concerned with what her butt looks like!

Which brings me to another point.
Tristyn is 2 and a half today.
TWO AND A HALF!
That's half way to 5!
Time is going by WAY too fast for me.
Pretty soon she will be 20 and I will be 51.
Not funny.

The other day Tristyn was NOT listening.
I grabbed her by the shoulders and told her to look me in the eye.
I said, "Tristyn you have to listen to what Mommy says."
She looked at me and said,
"Mommy you have such pretty eyes!"
What do you say to that one?!

Last night Santa called and left Tristyn a message.
She listened to it and got all excited.
She told me that Santa was coming to her house
And he is going to huff and puff and blow her house down.
I think she's getting her stories mixed up.

The other night we also watched "The Izard of Boz."
AKA...The Wizard of Oz.
She really liked it!
She loved the witch and lions and tigers and bears...oh my!
She was a little afraid of the Wizard.

We are now binky free!
Potty training is another story for another day.
We'll get there.
One step at a time.

No comments: